Saturday, July 07, 2007

Off to Taipei!


Yesterday was a great night because not only did I fall asleep easily (I am adjusting slowly to the plank-and-tatami-mat "mattress" system) but I woke up in the middle of the night as usual and then fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 6:30 AM! A major victory over jet lag!!

Today is a great morning because (as the title suggests) I am leaving for Taipei with Kevin to go to his dad's cousin's traditional Taiwanese wedding. I can't wait. I have been looking forward to this like crazy since before we left the States! I am also psyched to see Taipei, Taiwan's capital and by far its most modern city, home of the world's tallest building (which I will visit later this month).

Anyway, I've got to head out soon to the bus, but I'll blog all about the wedding when I get back on Sunday!!